The University Pitt Club is a private members club located in Cambridge. Members and their guests enjoy the use of the Club’s neo-classical clubhouse on Jesus Lane and its facilities.
The University Pitt Club was established in honour of William Pitt the Younger in 1835. In 1864 the Club moved into its current premises, designed by Matthew Digby Wyatt, from which it has since operated.
The Club’s founders intended the clubhouse to be a meeting place for members and their guests – a place where they could eat and drink in pleasant surroundings. In the twenty-first century the University Pitt Club continues to fulfil this role.
The Trustees of the University Pitt Club request that all Life and former Members no longer attached to the University of Cambridge register their details with the Secretaries and Committee for the alumni network by clicking here